luni, 17 septembrie 2012

Mesaje de noapte buna in limba engleza

1. Look…the moon is calling you!
See…the stars are shining for you!!
Listen…the mosquito’s are singing to you!!
Hear…my heart says:
“Good night”

2.After the sun stops shining,
And the days that people led,
It’s time to stop working,
And calmly go to bed.
Good night!

3. On this cold night,
In my small small room,
I look at the bright bright stars,
In the dark dark sky
And dream of your sweet sweet smile
On your cute cute face.
Good Night!
4. Sun is upset and the Moon is happy,
Because sun is missing you,
And Moon is gonna be with you,
For rest of the Night,
Have a Wonderful Night.


5. Dreams are the best part of life…
If you missed sleep,
You miss the best part of life.
So go to bed and catch sweet dreams


6. Night is longer than day
for those who DREAM
& day is longer than nights for those
who make their DREAMS come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams.

Clic pe imagini pentru a vedea / trimite felicitarile direct pe site-ul nostru.

Felicitare animata de noapte buna Pisicuta somnoroasa - felicitare animata
7. You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying Good Night.

8. The day is done, The moon has replaced the sun, I guess that’s my clue, to say GOOD NIGHT to you.

9. I wish Moon always be full & bright and you always be cool & right. Whenever you go to switch off the light, Remember that I'm wishing you Good Night!

10. As the day turns into night,
Keep your worries out of sight.
Close your eyes and go to sleep,
For all the good times are yours to keep.
Sweetest dreams & Good Night

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu